18.10.14

Midnight rants


I really cannot stand my chipped black nails but I'm really lazy to remove the nail polish and paint it again.

Must be the Annie working up again.

Actually, I wanted to draw a skeleton hand on my hand. However, I can't even press the right amount of henna I want on my skin yet. So, I'm just messing around with it.

I had a class outing today but I didn't go because I had a course to attend at school and it's compulsory to attend because I am invited (specially). It's for student leaders, scholars and high achievers only. Kind of like an exclusive event I guess.


School is reopening next week and I hope my life will be better and happier. God please give me strength in myself. :')

Sigh this post is posted at 10am instead because I fell asleep half way.

No comments:

Post a Comment