13.10.14

Envy and God(s)


I don't think I am the only one that has this problem. There is always someone in our lives that's envious of us. Or we are envious of them.

I always have this feeling that one of my close friends is just envious of me. Maybe it is because I have a complete family. Maybe it is because I always maintained my GPA. (My GPA can buy a packet of chicken rice, so that is pretty fine right?) However, no one in tertiary schools will know your GPA, unless you reveal it to them. So how can this friend of mine walks up to my face and tell me, "I bet your GPA is super high."

I am not a Christian, but isn't envy one of the 7 deadly sins?

Envy – painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage: “Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation” (1 Peter 2:1-2).

Humans do make mistakes. Will we all go to hell because of one sin? This is a huge question that's stuck in my mind. How can we repent our sins? Is that even possible? What is done, is done, right? A few minutes ago, I read a yahoo answer. The person said that sinners will go to hell without Jesus. Um...

This is unfair. In the bible, Jesus loves everyone. Why do only people that believe in him, go to heaven?

What if, there are more Gods? 

What if, there are no Gods?

What if, we are believing in the wrong God?

What if, the Gods and deities of the different religions are the same God, but in different forms?

Sigh I don't want to question anymore. This makes me sad. I just wish that any God up there would help the Earth. Help the poor. Help stop Cancer. Help bring peace to wars. Help :'( Please help. Many people are crying for help. Please don't tell me about free will. WHY CAN'T GOD HELP THE INNOCENT?

Sorry for caps.



No comments:

Post a Comment