4.11.14

The Body Shop


I splurged $51 on The Body Shop.

I even earned membership through this purchase. It was pretty surprising because I thought I wouldn't actually become a member just by spending $50. The original price was around $80+, however, after a 15% discount and $10 off from a voucher, it's just $51.


I bought three items from The Body Shop. Two items were Christmas specials: Frosted Cranberry Body Butter and Frosted Cranberry Lip Balm. Gosh they smell so sweet. It smells a little juicier than the Strawberry Lip Balm.


I also bought a concealer because you know, I went to Digital Fashion Week and they used a concealer on my skin and ot was the perfect shade (All-In-One Concealer 01) and I just fell in love with it.


Ah I can't wait to use the items soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment